Collection of Personal Information
While using our website, we collect certain personal information. We may collect this information when you register on our site, send us an email, request a quote, or enter a contest or sweepstakes.
The personal information we collect may include but is not limited to your name, company name, address, phone number, email address, IP address, and billing and payment information.
Purpose of Collection
We collect your personal information for the purposes of:
- Providing and personalizing our services to you
- Sending you notices about products, services, or updates we believe will be of interest to you
- Customizing the content and advertising you see
- Enabling you to share data with friends or third parties
- Comply with the law or legal process, including applicable subpoenas, warrants, or other legal processes
- Enforcing our legal rights or defending against legal claims
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Provide and deliver the products, services and information you request and/or may be interested in
- Enhance, improve, or monetize our content, products, and services
- Communicate with you regarding your account, our services, and/or your transactions with us
- Administer and enhance our business, including by tracking the use and preferences of customers
- Personalize your experience on our site and make recommendations and product suggestions
- Detect and prevent fraud and other criminal activity
- Protect our rights, our property, and our customers
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Our services providers, such as third-party contractors, service providers, or agents, may use your personal information to help us operate our business more efficiently
- Our subsidiaries, affiliates, or other companies under common ownership or control with us
- In response to a subpoena, warrant, or other legal process, including judicial and administrative proceedings, or in response to a request from a government or regulatory agency
- If we determine that for safety or security reasons, or in the course of investigating fraud or other illegal activity, it is necessary to disclose your personal information or access your account
- To a potential buyer or other successor, in the event of a sale, merger, or other change of ownership or control of our company or assets
- To our partners or service providers for direct marketing purposes; however, you will have the opportunity to opt out of such sharing when you provide the information.
Transfer of Personal Information
If we transfer your personal information to a different location or service provider, we will use reasonable measures to protect your personal information during the transfer and after the personal information is received.
Access to and Correction of Personal Information
You have the right to access and correct the personal information we hold. If you have submitted personal information that you desire to have amended, deleted, or removed from our site, you may make such a request by contacting us. Please note that some personal information, such as your account login credentials, may not be amended, corrected, or removed.
Security of Personal Information
We implement technical, administrative, and physical measures to protect personal information we hold against unauthorized access, use, disclosure, transfer, and destruction. We also enforce access controls to your personal information to allow only those people who we determine need to view the personal information to do so, and limit the ways in which your personal information may be used. While we take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, we cannot guarantee its absolute security if used outside the site. This is because the Internet, like other public networks, includes a variety of risks that we cannot control. You should understand that you provide personal information at your own risk and should take care with whom and how you share personal information online.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California and have provided personal information to us, you may have the right to request certain information about the categories of personal information we have collected and the categories of entities with whom we have disclosed this personal information. To make such a request, please contact us via email or phone.
Protecting the privacy of minors is an important concern for us. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to access our service. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us to have the information marked as prohibited. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without proper parental consent, we will promptly take steps to delete such information from our servers.